- TRXC Corporate Integrity Principles, as may be amended or revised from time to time, are principles to which companies in Malaysia should commit, to promote integrity, transparency and good governance in all aspects of its operations.
- To conduct business free from corruption and in accordance with TRXC’s anti-bribery and anti-corruption principles is to ultimately act in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders, as corruption destroys shareholder value, undermines the confidence of investors, and is the antithesis of sustainable growth.
To the best of TRXC’s knowledge, the Company hereby pledges that it shall:
- Not, through any of its employees, representatives or agents, commit any corruption offence under any law, such as the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission Act 2018, the Companies Act 1965 or the Penal Code;
- Not conduct any business practices or activities that would require or encourage any of its employees, representatives or agents to commit such offences;
- Work together with its business partners, regulators and law enforcement agencies to create a business environment that is free from corruption;
- Uphold the Anti-Corruption Principles for Corporations in Malaysia in the conduct of its business and in its dealings with its business partners and the Government;
- Shall take strict action against any party who tarnishes the integrity and TRXC’s image; and
- Act in accordance with TRXC’s anti-bribery and anti-corruption principles.
For and on behalf of TRX CITY SDN. BHD. (201001004150 (888740-X))
DATO’ HAJI AZMAR BIN TALIB
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER